Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Plus Swap Finds - Trousers

Our next Plus Swap is less than a week away! So I thought I'd do another quick post of items I've found at swaps.

Although many of my favourite plus swap pieces are dresses and more fancy items, one thing swaps are great for is basics!

I don't know about you, but I hate spending lots of money on work clothes. I'd much rather spend money on going out outfits, shoes and fun things! So I was super happy to find these great basic pinstripe trousers at one of our swaps last year.


They're a size 20 in a really long length. I'm not short at 5ft 8in, but these are perfect length for big heels and fit like a dream! I wore these with a primarni vest top and cardi and a blouse that was also gifted to me by a friend. The wedge shoes are from eBay are my absolute fave. They make me about 6ft tall.

This picture doesn't do them justice as its taken from an odd angle.


All in all a bargain outfit. I can't wait to see what I find on Saturday. I have a few really nice pieces to give away too.


No comments:

Post a Comment