Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Feb Plus Swap - Jen's Finds

So its two days since our latest swap. I have to admit that it was a little quiet. In hindsight the day after valentines wasn't the best of days to have picked and the weather didn't help. That said we did have a few people turn up and they made the whole day worth it!

Here's what I picked up...



This wiggle skirt and top combo

This lovely wrap dress

This amazing sheer dress (I have a slip underneath)

This lovely matalan coat in a size 20

A very cool, very comfy sequin jumper

SKULL DRESS!!

And in case you didn't notice them already
these amazing shoes!


The skull dress was the first thing I found and the one piece that made the day totally worth it for me! Also....SHOES! (Thanks Lydiffyr!)

Huge thanks to everyone who came along. The next one should be some time around May/June so keep your eyes peeled!

Next up Sarah's take on the day!






1 comment: